Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

L's Pick #5 - Bardot Crop Top

Crop top

Bardot Crop Top - Topshop, £10

As it's getting closer to summer, I want to add some simple yet still cute clothes to my wardrobe, that I can pair with many different things. This top caught my eye, firstly because of it being cropped, as I wear a lot of high-waisted skirts. I also loved the nude/pale pink colour as it will go with many things as it is quite neutral. I don't own and tops that are this shape (off the shoulder) and I really love the way it looks, so this also drew me too this top.

It also shows off your collarbone, which I love. I have no simple, plain crop tops, so although this has a slight twist to it I would still consider it too be a basic piece. One way in which I would style it would be with a high-waisted skirt, oversized jacket and converse, for a really easy yet stylish look. I love pieces that are really easy to work with and style, and I feel like this is one of them.

Another way in which I would style this top could be more 'evening appropriate', as I would pair it with a midi skirt and heels for a slightly vintage look. If it's cold you could add a leather jacket on top, or anything else that you love wearing. As I said before, I think it would go with lots as it is very versatile, so the possibilities are endless and these are just a few of my ideas! I love trying out slightly different styles like this too see how they can add to my personal style!

Topshop clothes are always really good quality, and all their tops like this tend to be super soft. It's only £10, which is quite cheap for Topshop, so I think it is absolutely worth it. They also have it in many other colours, but I always tend to gravitate towards light pink tones!

What's your opinion on this off the shoulder style? 

- L x

19 comments:

  1. Looks super cute but I don't think the off the shoulder style works for me!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it will suit me either but I really want to try it<3

      Delete
  2. Cute but simple top ... You will be able to create many different outfits with it!

    http://afabulouslife0.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top! Not sure if the off the shoulder style is for me, but still very cute!

    ~ Mckenzie <3
    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top!
    Check out my $30 to 5 Winners Giveaway
    xx

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this top everywhere but I never thought of buying it because I have no idea how to style it, but man, your ideas are genius! The evening look can be both super cute in day and evening. I would love to see all your brilliant ideas come to life - maybe an outfit post soon? ;)

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks amazing! i really love that light, ethereal colour and the off shoulder style is pretty unique these days. It kind of brings us back in time and exudes a retro or vintage ambiance. I'd like to try it out :)

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    If you’d like, I’ll follow you back :) Bloggers should support each other x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with a good crop top! Loving the color of the one you picked out :)

    xo
    Brittani and Katie
    www.pleasantlypetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the style! I feel like it is a twist on a classic xoxo

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's definitely worth it! Topshops so pricey but this top definitely is an outlier to that! Great post and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, love ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - some Topshop things are way too expensive! You're welcome!xx

      Delete
  10. Thank you - will check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete