Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

After hearing many good things about this concealer, I decided to pick it up, as it was very reasonably priced at £4.19. Another thing that caused me to buy it was that it came in a very pale shade, which is quite hard to find in many high street concealers - they always seem to come up too orange/dark on my skin. After having worn this for a few days in hot weather, I can confirm that it has very good staying power - I did not need to reapply at all throughout the day. It is also very high coverage. Overall I would give this concealer 8/10 as although it is fantastic, it does only come it 4 shades and if too much is applied it can look a little cakey.
http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer_984434/

- L x


12 comments:

  1. Great review! II like then way it was short and cute, whereas other bloggers draaaaag out reviews and you just click off the page :(

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I really like the collection 2000 concealer I just wish they had a wider colour range!
    x
    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this concealer- definitely my favourite one!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this concealer I just wish they did more shades!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read so many reviews on this product, I really need to try it out!

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely get it! Thank you for the comment!:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to agree with you ;) one of my favourites x

    www.luvsthat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete