Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

I happened to pick up this mascara a few weeks ago, as there was a deal on and my previous mascara had ran out, so I decided to try it out - and ended up loving it!
As the name suggests, it is very lengthening, and makes your eyelashes very fluttery and flirty. It does not clump the lashes, but once it has dried you cannot apply more, as it has quite a dry formula and this will cause clumps to form. However, I have found you can apply quite a few coats of it without your lashes sticking together. You can also just apply one coat, which gives slightly more natural look. The colour is very dark and black, and will stay this way for a long time, and does not smudge on me. I did not get the waterproof formula, but if you have problems with mascara smudging then I would recommend you do.

Overall, this is a great mascara for lengthening, but it is not that volumizing, so if that is what you are looking for this might not be for you, but I love it!
Here's a link to it: 
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Illegal-Length-Fibre-Extensions-Mascara_1253926/

- L x

No comments:

Post a Comment