When you have less money to spend on clothes it can be hard to build up a good wardrobe that you feel comfortable in. So, below are my top tips for building an affordable but amazing wardrobe!
- Make sure you have the basics in your wardrobe before you buy any pieces that could be hard to wear. Basics are normally fairly cheap if you get them from somewhere like H&M, and most importantly the go with everything!
- Try and buy things that all go together. For example, you could stick to one colour pallet, like pastels. If everything goes together you will find yourself needing less clothes as you can create so many looks with the ones you have.
- Only invest in a few pieces that you really love and will want to wear lots and feel great in, instead of investing in things you'll regret buying because you only wear it once! Make sure you defiantly want something before you splurge on it - otherwise you'll regret it later.
- Look for cheaper alternatives if you see something you really want before buying it if it's really expensive! For example, if you see a dress in Topshop for £45, check in places like Ark, H&M and Forever 21 before you buy.
- Always look in the sale section! There could be something really pretty in there, it will just take a bit longer to find it.
Those are my top 5 tips for getting a wardrobe full of clothes that you love on a budget!
- L x